Our concept for Lower Saxony, Germany, Europe and the whole world.
SIMTEC technology enables:
1. a reduction and adjustment of the amount of slurry that has to be spread on the arable land,
2. To achieve sustainability through environmentally friendly and resource-saving introduction into the cycle of nature,
3. a strong reduction in secondary particulate matter pollution,
4. a reduction in pollution in the groundwater,
5. a cost reduction of up to 60 percent as well
6. the generation of a coherent concept for the residues deionized water, solids and concentrates.
Not only for ourselves, but also for future generations. In particular, air pollution and problems with drinking water are among the main factors that are extremely changing the environment and damaging it in the long term.
For a long time we have been dealing with the topic of processing farm manure. Increasing factory farming also results in a very high level of manure production. This spreading of the liquid manure in turn causes high secondary fine matter concentrations and nitrate pollution. This is accompanied by a strong odor nuisance.